There's a growing trend among Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) providers to offer public, cloud-only synthetic monitoring. However, cloud-only synthetic monitoring creates visibility gaps over large parts of the service delivery chain.
In this on-demand webinar, explore real-world examples of how a holistic monitoring strategy can identify issues before they impact real users. This is because a holistic monitoring strategy includes multiple vantage points from backbone/broadband, wireless, and cloud providers, as well as from local ISPs and within enterprise firewalls.
Cloud-only synthetic monitoring fails to identify:
- Performance and availability issues related to specific geographies and local ISPs
- Regional outages related to fiber providers, CDNs, & mobile networks
- False alarms caused by cloud outages
- Mehdi Daoudi, CEO and Co-Founder, Catchpoint
- Ranjana Devaji, Performance Engineer, Catchpoint